Friday, March 7, 2008

Starting FFF (Favorite Foto Friday)

Something new for me but something I thought would be fun. I first saw it on Heather's blog which lead me to Sarah's blog.There is a new topic every Friday. Today's was "This Time Last Year", but since I decided so late and had already added these pics just to share. I will catch up next week-be sure and check back!



I recieved a new camera for Christmas-and I love taking photos but I just am not terribly sure if I like the camera or if it likes me. I haven't really figured out all the bells and whistles. It has a different editing program than I am used to but I did experiment a little with a couple pics I thought turned out cool.
Couple from Soccer and misc..
Keep Imagining!
Tracy

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I linked this post to my FFF, hope this is the one you wanted. It is fun to use some of the editing software that is out there.