Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Aubrey's Surprise Wedding Song - Davis/Virgin Wedding - August 8th, 2009

This is my special niece's wedding from last August to her Prince Charming, Chris. They have been together for a long time and did the wedding thing all out. Aubrey had a surprise from Chris...very ingenious since she was into every aspect of her wedding planning. He had planned that the entire wedding party perform a song and Aubrey's face while they are getting ready and moving around the stage is priceless! I wanted to share this as it makes me smile...this kid who used to follow me around when I came home from college, this beautiful little girl who will be 29 this year who taught me so much about children before I had children....IS GOING TO HAVE A BABY OF HER VERY OWN THIS WINTER! I love you both and wish you nothing but the best!



Trying to Keep Imagining!
Tracy

No comments: