Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Today is the end and the beginning

March 26th 2008-more than 21 months since Rodney was called to duty as a National Guard soldier, deployed to train in Mississippi, sent to Iraq as part of a Security Force unit, wounded during a mortar attack, came back to the states and was treated in Georgia for his wounds, came home to receive treatment closer to home while working light duty as a soldier-he becomes a civilian/ regular national guard soldier again. No more medhold-no more wondering when the end is to this part of the story. It is here!!! It has been a long road but we are excited to see what God has planned for our family in this new chapter. Still so much to navigate and so many questions still to be answered-you would think I would have some patience by now!! :)
Please keep us in your prayers. I realized I have never posted what exactly happened the day Rodney was wounded-I have video of a couple of the other soldiers giving their recount but I need to figure out how to get it on my blog. (If you can help me in that area please email me!) I do hope our story/journey thus far has made a difference or helped another military family in some way.
Keep Imagining!
Tracy

No comments: