Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy 11th Birthday Connor!



Happy Birthday to my favorite tween! I cannot believe it has been 11 years since you came into this world and your dad and I were blessed with the most amazing gift from God-YOU! You were the sweetest baby-and still can be pretty sweet when you want-:) You have always been all boy-and such a contrast to your older sisters whom also love you so much. We love watching you play soccer and baseball as well as all the other sports you love. We know you are so smart and you make us laugh with your wit. We are so proud of you! We want you to suceed and live a life full of happiness and adventure. Connor we love you and hope your birthday is memorable.
God Bless my little man!
MOM

Keep Imagining!
Tracy

1 comment:

Amy said...

Happy Belated Birthday Connor!! I hope you had a great day and got everything you wanted. We do birthday weeks around our house, it's much more fun.