Monday, May 12, 2008

My Mother's Day


I had a nice Mother's Day-The day was sunny a little cool but beautiful all the same.The kids gave me some really good smelling body spray, lotion and shower gel called Love Spell-I love it! They also gave me my own pink chair to sit in when going to Connor's games-Rodney told me I had no worries about him taking my chair-I also got some really sweet, heartfelt cards and a special angel figurine from my mom. The girls and I went to church and were honored to serve communion on this special day. We then went to a Mother's Day buffet-no cooking for me!! Connor had a soccer game so him and Rodney attended that-they WON! Connor played an awesome game as goalie.The kids and Rodney cleaned house while I took a nap-that was the best! For dinner Taylor and Rodney handled it all-grilled steaks, vegetable kabobs, and fruit kabobs. We had some other important tasks to take care of and in the process had a family pic taken courtesy of Taylor's BF Bryan. I hope all you Mom's had a wonderful Mother's Day! I am so blessed to have three thoughtful kids and a husband who get it as well as an amazing mom, grandma and mother-in-law to make the day so special.
Keep Imagining!
Tracy

No comments: