Friday, October 12, 2007

news article and video

Hi all-
I know it is late and what am I doing up-being the person who works until the job is done...here I am but I promise I am going to bed after this...really

I wanted to add this link-hopefully it works-it is of my husbands units homecoming in August and he was interviewed-pretty cool!

If the link doesn't work-go to Topeka kansas news stations channel 49 and search for national guard homecoming-the unit is the 714th and it was on Aug. 26, 2007.

give it a try...www.49abcnews.com/news/2007/aug/26/national_guardsmen_return_topeka_family

Ok off to bed-glad the kids don't have school tommorow---ZZZZZZ
T-

2 comments:

Ttrinity said...

I like your blog tracey...thanks for sharing. :-)

Anonymous said...

Tracy, What a beautiful family you have. Thank-you for starting your blog, people need to see and understand just what our servicemen and women go through.To your wonderful husband I say Thank-You from the bottom of my heart for keeping myself and our country safe. You are all heroes.!!I have a nephew who is in Iraq for his 3rd tour.I hope you were able to do something poistive today to celebrate your husbands life. Your heart will tell you when it's time to move on. I am looking forward to reading more of your blog. Keeping you close in prayer. Karen