Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Lazy Day

We are just hanging out today...me and my girls. Watching TV and baking rolls to take to Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow at my mom's. Connor is at a friends and Rodney has a VA appt.
(More on where the VA situation later-not so bad yet but still a slow moving institution. Plus some situations coming to a head that have to be dealt with-wish it wasn't so but it is so we just do it!! I know I am being vague-I have to for now) I will say that I have hope in finding a therapist that offers techniques that deal with PTSD even in family members-I will know more next week.)

Last year on this day I wasn't in a good place at all and ended up missing Thanksgiving.
I am thankful to be able to celebrate with my family this year. I am looking forward to the turkey, rolls, mashed potatoes and gravy, cranberries, pumpkin pie etc.......
not going to worry about my big fat butt tomorrow! LOL I do need to worry about that soon-I don't even recognize that woman in the mirror and not in a good way!
Rodney actually has to work (his holiday) but hopes to get away long enough to eat.

Friday we are supposed to hit the stores for "Black Friday"-not something I normally do but we are starting a new tradition with my mom, sister, me and the girls. I have no idea what I am shopping for yet?? I do really like those digital photo frames and would love a GPS. Oh..I am supposed to be buying for others :) We will go early and then I will come home and nap!!!

So Happy, Happy Thanksgiving to all-eat lots of turkey!
I am thankful and blessed!
Trying to Keep Imagining!
Tracy

No comments: