Monday, April 28, 2008

My Grandpa's Memorial Service


This pix was taken on Grandpa's birthday May of 2006. I believe it to be the most recent photo of him. He had just turned 87 years young :)
We spent the day getting arrangements finalized. My grandfather had pre-planned his funeral so that made the situation a little easier. Still many decisions to be made and people to inform. My mom, grandma and aunt are so tired mentally and physically. Trying to do all I can to help them out-it is just a stressful time. I can even see my kids reacting. Taylor is singing at the service-I am proud of her for having the strength to do this for Grandpa. She will sing Amazing Grace-she has sang it at 3 other funerals since she was 9 years old.

The service is as follows for Ruel Edmond Rousselo, May 18, 1919-April 27,2008.
Visitation and funeral service at Bruce Funeral Home, Gardner,Kansas Wed. April 30th
Visitation is at 10am followed by the service at 11am. Burial will follow at Oak Lawn Memorial Cemetery, Olathe, KS.


Keep Imagining!
Tracy

1 comment:

Amy said...

I just wanted to stop by and leave some love. I hope that everyone is well. Have a great weekend!!