Thursday, August 21, 2008

More bad news for our story..

For now I don't know what to say other than we have ran into another roadblock with military inaptness.I cannot even bring myself to try and explain it. It is so absurd!! A wounded soldier is once again being made to jump through hoops to get the care he needs. I received an email today from the Lt. that is assisting us that made me break down in tears and begin to shake. She just told me yesterday this was about us and getting all of this taken care of-she was with us. I don't feel that today. I don't know how to keep doing this-fighting so hard for Rodney. I have run out of people to call to get our story heard because this cannot be normal for all wounded soldiers. if it is someone needs to make sure changes are made...NOW!
I had to call Rod-the news is just more red tape and moving backwards instead of forward. He is supposed to go to his first drill this weekend. He says he isn't going to go. He is tired of being screwed over. I am worried about him. I am worried about me. I am worried about us.
Trying to Keep Imagining!
Tracy

No comments: