Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Thank Goodness for Terrie in DC!

My contact in DC came through today-she called back which is something that doesn't happen too often when trying to deal with the military. Terrie always calls me back and always has someone or information that helps make the situation easier to navigate.She works at the pentagon but she cares about us and I am sure she does all of the soldiers and their families that call or come into contact with her. There needs to be more Terrie McGue's in the world.You are an angel Terrie!
Can you tell just one phone call can give me some hope!! We should know something about VA disability rating by October (hopefully)!! A time line is good-not knowing isn't.
Keep Imagining!
Tracy

2 comments:

Ness said...

I can appreciate the importance of getting a contact to call you back. I will keep you in my prayers that the VA Disability goes through. Your husband has served his country and well and he should get what he deserves.

Anonymous said...

Yay! Thanks for stopping by my blog.