Friday, December 5, 2008

Cake Blog News Flash!!!


The amazing creation that was Carley's 16th Birthday cake is now on the blog site of the cake designer-Carley just thought it was so cool when I showed it to her I had to share it with you all. I know most of you have previously seen her Glam Hollywood inspired cake but if you want to visit the OTHER BLOG that it is on please do-if you live in the KC area I highly recommend her cakes. They are very creative ( I have even seen cakes she has done of purses-yes purses-I was thinking that Hallie might be able to get her PRADA bag after all and eat it too-LOL) The cakes are all so original as well as yummy! I have a friend whose husband plays drums in a band who is contacting Sugar and Spice Confections to see what the can do for her husband birthday cake. I am sure Melissa will be able to whip something up!
I am so glad someone has this kind of talent-oh when I first talked to Melissa (the decorator/creator) I mentioned that we watch "Ace of Cakes" on the Food Network-She has actually went to Baltimore to take classes by him and his staff. I was impressed and sold at the same time.!
WE were very satisfied customers!


Trying to Keep Imagining!
Tracy

2 comments:

The Muse said...

WOW...i mean really WOW, how cool is that? :) :)

Cassie said...

What a cool cake! Thank you for gifting me coloring books and crayons (the big one)! I do love to color, and have no little ones running around, so I would feel silly buying this stuff for myself!

I see that your gift over on The Muses' site was a light to find your way. I've read further on down your blog, and that seems like an appropriate gift. Keep your chin up, and I am wishing for a Happy Holiday for you and yours.