Sunday, October 5, 2008

This is what BUMMED sounds like!

I have had a really hard time this weekend-my mood is in the hole, I am worried about money (which who isn't at this time)so much I can't even bring myself to do the checkbook, and I just can't get a grip on being motivated to do anything-what a waste of a beautiful weekend-which I wouldn't really know because I never leave the house. What is wrong with me-I hate depression! Plus my kids are brats-the 2 younger ones at least (I love them to death but they are spoiled with a capital S!
and it is probably all my fault too.)
Sorry to be such a downer, normally I just push through it but feeling alone and sad-had to get it out.

Trying to Keep Imagining!
Tracy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am sorry you are struggling this week. I have decided life sucks and there's nothing we can do about it. Hope you are feeling better soon!

MommaSuds said...

I am sorry your having a bad week.*HUGS* I know how the depression thing goes.Hope things get better for you soon.