Thursday, September 4, 2008

Labor Day 2008

We spent some time at Hillsdale Lake-soaking up the sun over Labor day weekend. Between my sister, nephew and us we had three sweet puppies with us. My nephew's Zach is the newest edition. she is named Bailey and is 4 months old. We aren't sure what her breed mix is-we were told chi sp?(little taco bell dog??) and terrier. To me she looks like a little deer! She can jump really high and is a hoot to watch. She actually dove off the front of the fishing boat! So the end of summer wrapped up in one weekend-we missed Taylor though-she had to work. Oh I almost forgot...Happy belated Birthday to Zachary who turned 22! I was 22 when he was born-pretty wild how time has flown-they always said it would and I didn't believe them! Enjoy the slideshow!

Click to play Labor Day at the Lake
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow
Keep Imagining!
Tracy

No comments: